Basement poles or lally columns become an attractive design feature with
Laying out a floor plan for most all basement finishing projects can
be challenging because you must work around structural support columns.
Although these support columns can usually be hidden in added walls, you
certainly want to avoid having too many small rooms which is a common
pitfall of many basement plans.
provides an attractive and easy to install solution favored by
contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
- Available in premium Red Oak, Maple, Cherry and Paintable MDF
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation
- Height and width easily trimmed to fit
- Glues around pole for beautiful finishing touch
- Can be stained or painted to match decor
- Optional Cap & Base moulding trim sets for 3 In., 3½ In. and 4 In. diameter poles
- Cut 4 Ft. Wrap Extension and add for high ceiling basements over 8 Ft. (hide seam with Drink Shelf)